Tomorrow’s Leaders, LLC of South Carolina is a non-profit organization whose mission is to transform our youth into leaders. Tomorrow’s Leaders, LLC is awarding scholarships to students attending Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) with an interest in joining professional organizations such as the American Women Business Association (ABWA)-Columbia Triad Chapter or 100 Black Men of America, Incorporated (100 Black Men). The scholarship will provide students with an opportunity to become a member of a national organization, to gain leadership skills through service on national and local chapter committees, to advance professional development and skills through trainings and mentorship. Eligibility Requirements: To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be currently enrolled in a HBCU and possess a minimum 2.5 grade point average or higher.
Application Submission Requirements:
Students who are interested in applying for the scholarship must submit one pdf file with:
1) a resume that includes their academic, community, and professional experience,
2) an unofficial transcript, and
3) a digital story up to 1-minute detailing:
1) What does leadership mean to you?
2) Why you deserve the scholarship?
3) What skills are important to you to enhance your leadership skills?
Scholarship recipients will receive a 1-year membership and will be expected to:
1) maintain enrollment at a HBCU,
2) attend ABWA-Columbia Triad or 100 Black Men national or local chapter monthly meetings,
3) serve on a ABWA Columbia Triad or 100 Black Men committee,
4) complete at least two ABWA or 100 Black Men trainings, and
5) participate in a Tomorrow’s Leaders Board meeting.
Interested students should email a complete application package to [email protected] by February 20, 2022. The Review Committee will review applications and make selections by March 12, 2022. For more information, contact Jacquelin Walker at 803.537.1418